In hasc.jp we are working to collect and to distribute large-scale human activity corpus. If you need any information, please let us know.
We have collected various type of human activities as follows.
- HASC Corpus : HASC2011-HASC2014 corpus
- HASC-IPSC : Indoor pedestrian sensing corpus with building information
- HASC-PAC2016: all-in one package of above corpus
- PDRChallenge: output of PDR Challenge 2015 which is held with UbiComp2015
- HASC_BDD: Ballroom Dance Dataset New!
All of these corpus can be downloaded from http://hub.hasc.jp
If you want to refer these corpus, please use the follwing references.
- Nobuo Kawaguchi, Nobuhiro Ogawa, Yohei Iwasaki, Katsuhiko Kaji, Tsutomu Terada, Kazuya Murao, Sozo Inoue, Yoshihiro Kawahara, Yasuyuki Sumi, Nobuhiko Nishio,
HASC Challenge: Gathering Large Scale Human Activity Corpus for the Real-World Activity Understandings,
Proceedings of the 2nd Augmented Human International Conference(AH2011),27(2011) paper
- Nobuo Kawaguchi, Ying Yang, Tianhui Yang, Nobuhiro Ogawa, Yohei Iwasaki, Katsuhiko Kaji, Tsutomu Terada, Kazuya Murao, Sozo Inoue, Yoshihiro Kawahara, Yasuyuki Sumi, Nobuhiko Nishio,
HASC2011corpus: towards the common ground of human activity recognition,
Proceedings of the 13th international conference on Ubiquitous computing(UbiComp2011), pp.571-572,2011. paper
- Nobuo Kawaguchi, Hodaka Watanabe, Tianhui Yang, Nobuhiro Ogawa, Yohei Iwasaki, Katsuhiko Kaji, Tsutomu Terada, Kazuya Murao, Hisakazu Hada, Sozo Inoue, Yasuyuki Sumi, Yoshihiro Kawahara, Nobuhiko Nishio,
HASC2012corpus: Large Scale Human Activity Corpus and Its Application,
Proceedings of the Second International Workshop of Mobile Sensing: From Smartphones and Wearables to Big Data, pp. 10-14 (Apr. 2012).paper
- Katsuhiko Kaji, Hodaka Watanabe, Ryoji Ban, Nobuo Kawaguchi,
HASC-IPSC: Indoor Pedestrian Sensing Corpus with a Balance of Gender and Age for Indoor Positioning and Floor-plan Generation Researches,
International Workshop on Human Activity Sensing Corpus and Its Application (HASCA2013), pp.605-610, 2013
- Haruyuki Ichino, Katsuhiko Kaji, Ken Sakurada, Kei Hiroi, Nobuo Kawaguchi,
HASC-PAC2016: Large Scale Human Pedestrian Activity Corpus and Its Baseline Recognition,
Fourth International Workshop on Human Activity Sensing Corpus and Application(HASCA2016).
- Katsuhiko Kaji, Masaaki Abe, Wan Weimin, Kei Hiroi, Nobuo Kawaguchi,
UbiComp/ISWC 2015 PDR Challenge Corpus, Fourth International Workshop on Human Activity Sensing Corpus and Application(HASCA2016)
- Hitoshi Matsuyama, Kei Hiroi, Katsuhiko Kaji, Takuro Yonezawa, Nobuo Kawaguchi,
Ballroom Dance Step Type Recognition by Random Forest using Video and Wearable Sensor,
Seventh International Workshop on Human Activity Sensing Corpus and Application(HASCA2019) paper
If you need further information, please let me know.
Graduate School of Engineering,
fax : +81-52-789-4696