- HASC Challenge 2014 Webpage Released
Application deadline and data submission deadline are extended to 2014/8/14(Thu).
What's HASC Challenge 2014 ?
In HASC (Human Activity Sensing Consortium), we aim at achieving the recognition and understanding of human activity through sensing. HASC aims at constructing a large scale database for that. For more information about HASC, Please refer to following page. http://hasc.jp/
However, it has been understood that there are still a lot of problems for a large scale database construction. We held "HASC Challenge 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013" with the aim of constructing a large sclae database through technological challenge by cooperation from many people. This year, we will discuss the future of Human Activity Sensing based on the findings of "HASC Challenge" and hold "HASC Challenge 2014".
In HASC Challenge 2014, we are aiming at data collection, feature and algorithm development, and also at algorithm and tool standardization for human activity sensing through the cooperation of participant.
- HASC Tutorial @ Toyama
2014/06/30(Mon) HASC Challenge 2014 application deadline
- HASC Tutorial 2014 @ Tokyo
2014/07/31(Thu) Data submission
- HASC Challenge 2014 Application deadline and data submission deadline
- Challenge using submitted data (Challenge 1)
- HASC Challenge Symposium
HASC Challenge 2014 Executive committee member
- Sozo Inoue (Kyushu institute of Technology)
- Yu Enokibori (Nagoya University)
- Ren Omura (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Nobuo Kawaguchi (Nagoya University)
- Yoshihiro Kawahara (The University of Tokyo）
- Akimitsu Kanzaki (Osaka University)
- Masaki Shuzo (Kanagawa University)
- Yasuyuki Sumi (Future University Hakodate)
- Tsutomu Terada (Kobe University)
- Hisakazu Hada (Tokyo University of Technology)
- Nobuhiko Nishio (Ritsumeikan University)
- Kaori Fujinami (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Kazuya Murao (Ritsumeikan University)
- Tomoki Yoshihisa (Osaka University)
Past update history
- HASC Challenge 2014 Web page Open!