- HASC Challenge 2013 Webpage Released
What's HASC Challenge 2013 ?
In HASC (Human Activity Sensing Consortium), we aim at achieving the recognition and understanding of human activity through sensing. HASC aims at constructing a large scale database for that. For more information about HASC, Please refer to following page. http://hasc.jp/
However, it has been understood that there are still a lot of problems for a large scale database construction. We held "HASC Challenge 2010, 2011, 2012" with the aim of constructing a large sclae database through technological challenge by cooperation from many people. This year, we will discuss the future of Human Activity Sensing based on the findings of "HASC Challenge" and hold "HASC Challenge 2013".
In HASC Challenge 2013, we are aiming at data collection, feature and algorithm development, and also at algorithm and tool standardization for human activity sensing through the cooperation of participant.
HASC Challenge 2013 Executive committee member
- Sozo Inoue (Kyushu institute of Technology)
- Nobuo Kawaguchi (Nagoya University)
- Yoshihiro Kawahara (The University of Tokyo）
- Akimitsu Kanzaki (Osaka University)
- Yasuyuki Sumi (Future University Hakodate)
- Tsutomu Terada (Kobe University)
- Hisakazu Hada (Tokyo University of Technology)
- Nobuhiko Nishio (Ritsumeikan University)
- Kaori Fujinami (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Tomoki Yoshihisa (Osaka University)
Past update history
- HASC Challenge 2012 Schedule Update
- HASC Challenge 2012 Web page Open!