- HASC Challenge 2011 Entry Deadline
- HASC Challenge 2011 Data Submitting Deadline
- HASC Challenge Symposium (Keio Univ. Mita Campus)
- Past update is here
What's HASC Challenge 2011 ?
In HASC (Human Activity Sensing Consortium), we aim at achieving the recognition and understanding of human activity through sensing. HASC aims at constructing a large scale database for that. For more information about HASC, Please refer to following page. http://hasc.jp/
However, it has been understood that there are still a lot of problems for a large scale database construction. Last year we held "HASC Challenge 2010" with the aim of constructing a large sclae database through technological challenge by cooperation from many people. As a result, We collected the activity data of about 500 people and we could take the first step aiming at the achievement of large scale database construction. This year, we will discuss the future of Human Activity Sensing based on the findings of "HASC Challenge 2010" and hold "HASC Challenge 2011".
In HASC Challenge 2011, we are aiming at data collection, feature and algorithm development, and also at algorithm and tool standardization for human activity sensing through the cooperation of participant.
HASC Challenge 2011 Executive committee member
- Sozo Inoue (Kyushu institute of Technology)
- Nobuo Kawaguchi (Nagoya University)
- Yoshihiro Kawahara (The University of Tokyo）
- Akimitsu Kanzaki (Osaka University)
- Yasuyuki Sumi (Future University Hakodate)
- Tsutomu Terada (Kobe University)
- Hisakazu Hada (Keio University)
- Nobuhiko Nishio (Ritsumeikan University)
- Kaori Fujinami (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Tomoki Yoshihisa (Osaka University)
Past update history
- HASC Challenge 2011 Schedule Update
- HASC Tutorial 2011 @Osaka
- HASC Tutorial 2011 @Tokyo
- Schedule, Tutorial Page Update
- HASC Tutorial 2011 @Nagoya
- Download Page Update
- HASC Challenge 2011 Web page Open!